RememberItNow! is a patient-centric eHealth service where patients schedule medication reminders, build a personal health record, create a care community, and manage their health care. The easy-to-use service:
- Improves medication compliance. Text or email reminders help patients take the right medication, at the right time, in the right dose. This improves patient health, fosters independence and reduces health care costs.
- Connects patients, friends, family, caregivers, and health care providers. Patients create a private care community enabling care coordination, long-distance care giving, and peace-of-mind.
- Simplifies health care management. Easy to use health tools include a persoanl health record, health journal, health statistics charts, website bookmarks, electronic reminders, medication history and contact management.
Headquarters: Orinda, CA
Founder & CEO: Pamela Swingley
Bio | LinkedIn | Twitter | Photo | pswingley(at)RememberItNow(dot)com
Video: Our story in 2 ½ minutes.
RememberItNow! is currently available in the United States. RememberItNow! is free to patients and their families.
- Medication and event reminders sent via email or text message
- Private care community
- Personal health record
- Wellness tracking
- Health and caregiver journal
- Patient profile
- Medication instructions
- Medication history
- Medical history
- Favorite link bookmarks
- Contact database
- Blood pressure, weight, and blood glucose charting
- 20+ pre-designed reports
- Report sharing via email
- Wallet medication list
Get the latest news about healthcare, caregiving and RememberItNow!